Margarita Symonyan, ethnic armenian head of Russia's cheap propagandist channel "RT" for some reason gained popularity in WN and alt-right circles and is treated like the only trustful mainstream media, almost like Völkischer Beobachter.  Here is my translation of her Facebook post where she admits she is non-White and was always subjected to racist attacks in Russia. (if she deletes the post, here is a Russian language copy)

Western media accused me in racism.
Because I reposted here is the text (https://t.me/DmitriySteshin/906) of Stetin, where was the word 'Negro'.

So in my country, the ethnic minority is me. The whole childhood I heard in my address 'black' and 'black faced'.

I was 9 years old survived the pogroms and were hiding under the couch when the local authorities staged a provocation against the 'blacks'.

This is my children's dentist who kicked us out of hand because he 'no longer treats blacks'.

This is my first teacher recommended my mother some time not to drive me to school because 'it's unsafe for blacks'.

This is my intelligent grandmother closed my ears when she hissed after: 'Black cornered'.

The same grandmother who survived the deportation at the age of 11 because she was 'black'.

This is my first Krasnodar editor-in-chief forbidden me to record with stand-up to not show my 'black' face, explaining that ' it annoys the audience'.

The word 'black' in relation to race or nation in the Russian language is offensive you idiots. And the word 'ni**er' is NOT.

But you don't know anything. And do not want to know.

So the racist is you. You and your 'uniqueness'. You and your stubborn, stupid unwillingness to understand that there are other cultures and other fucking languages. Which are allowed to develop and evolve in its own way, not your way.

If I was as ignorant and clueless as you, I would write that you are a racist, because in your language there is no word for 'Russian citizen', but only 'Russian' and you call me Russian, thereby denying my right to belong to the ethnic group to which I belong.

But I will not write, because it's just as stupid as what you write.

I am proud of my country, where hundreds of nationalities live together and chewed and spat out a terrible period of ethnic clashes from my childhood. And when you call me Russian, I am pleased. Although I have no drop of Russian blood.

Live on, be drown in you stupidity and inability to accept that in this world you are not alone.

If you were different, you would not have such the hell as now.



Famous quote of Symonyan^ You don' understand that on first honest elections  in Russia fascists  would  win and hang us up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Герт Вилдерс, голландский "популист" - сионистский еврей

Коррумпированный Дэвид Дюк

Ирландские педофилы-националисты Шин Фейн